Coffee brewing is not a science, but an art.
- For best results, grind your beans just prior to brewing. We recommend using a coarse to percolator grind for the filter-drip system method of brewing.
- Always use a clean coffee maker. Make sure there is no residue from the previous usage.
- Use filtered or spring cold water only. Do not start with warm or hot water.
- Use two level tablespoons for every cup (6 ounces) of water.
- For an average 10 cup maker, (60 liquid ounces) use about 3 ounces of ground coffee. Adjust for your taste preference.
- Remove spent grounds immediately to prevent bitterness.
- Serve coffee immediately. If coffee must stand before serving, hold it in a vacuum carafe to preserve flavor.
- Never reheat or boil coffee.
- Enjoy with someone special.